Content Creator Internship
SUMMER – Approximately 20-40 hours per week for 2 months
ONE SEMESTER – Approximately 10-20 hours per week for 13 weeks
International Medical Relief (www.internationalmedicalrelief.org) provides acute medical and dental care and health education in an urgent care setting where patients have limited or no access to health care. We work in 50 countries and have served over 250,000 patients in our 18-year tenure. We conduct an average of 90 missions annually which include acute clinics, community health training, and provider training and partnerships as well as some surgical trips. We are among the largest providers of short-term medical missions worldwide.
You are someone who is a student or recent graduate looking for valuable experience in design and/or content curation. You are developing skills to create visual concepts, by hand, camera, or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate customers. You are incredibly detail-oriented, creative at heart, and love being in a fast-paced environment. You are not easily overwhelmed by challenges and have strong problem-solving skills. You contribute to our team by providing unique solutions, researching ways to better communicate the message of our mission and you love working with an inspirational and high-achieving team.
- Help establish brand and mission on new website development through careful selection of photographs
- Create regular content for social media posts
- Conduct research to identify market trends and target customers’ preferences
- Create marketing plans to increase brand awareness
- Help establish our brand in a way that customers easily identify and select our company’s products
- Ensure a strong brand presence in online and offline channels
- Assist in developing effective media campaigns and choosing appropriate distribution channels
- Design templates for social media and online campaigns
- Report to the Creative Director
This semester-long internship position is open to any qualified applicant in the United States. The student will have the option to work from our office in Denver, or remotely and must complete assigned tasks with hard deadlines.
Must be enrolled full-time in high school, college, or technical school OR within six months post-graduation.
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to reviewing your application. To apply, select an internship below. If you have not yet created an account with IMR, please do so, then you will be routed to the application. If you have any questions during the application process, please send an email to email@example.com or call our office at (970) 635-0110.
Spring 2021 – March-May
Summer 2021 – June-August
Fall 2021 – September-November