International Medical Relief (IMR) provides acute medical and dental care and health education in an urgent care setting where patients have limited or no access to health care. We work in 74 countries and have served over 450,000 patients in our 20-year tenure.
We are hiring an experienced Clinical Coordinator to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, this is an excellent place to grow your career.
The IMR Clinical Coordinator oversees the day-to-day operations of the clinic sites. They perform administrative duties such as coordinating the schedule teams for sites including medical staff and volunteers. They collect and maintain data on patient encounters and enter this into a computer system. They also oversee budgets, hire and train staff, and develop and implement clinic policies and protocols.
The Clinical Coordinator should have a bachelor’s degree in nursing or healthcare administration and have prior experience working in clinical settings. It is imperative that they have exceptional communication skills, as they are tasked with interacting with a wide range of individuals each day. They must also have a strong understanding of medical terminology and excellent organizational skills in order to ensure that the needs of all patients are being met.
- Schedule medical staff and volunteers for shifts at IMR care facilities in Denver, Colorado to ensure adequate staffing at all locations is met 24/7
- Use spreadsheets to track patient encounters and collect and input patient data for scope of work and the financial value of each encounter to the organization from each site.
- Work to create efficient systems and workflows within each site.
- Recruit, train and onboard all new staff and volunteers.
- Mastermind ways to improve the quality of patient care provided by the facility.
- Serve as liaison with partner organizations at sites, attending meetings and providing collaboration as requested.
- Stay up to date on all business initiatives related to the clinic
- Manage the clinic budget supplies and ensure that each site is well-equipped to provide top-of-the-line service.
- Meet with patients on occasion to ensure their needs are being met by staff and volunteers and resolve any issues or complaints that may arise.
- Minimum of 5 years working in a clinical setting
- 3+ years of proven success in leadership roles
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Superior interpersonal communication skills and the ability to exercise empathy when working with patients and their families
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of standard clinical procedures, laws and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and show proof of insurance
- Denver, Colorado
- $65,250.00 – $91,808.00 per year